CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Knights of Columbus Tournament




This past weekend was the annual Knight of Columbus Tournament that we go to every year. Billy plays with my uncle Randy, my cousins, Ryan and Travis, and some other guys from Hays and Victoria. This is a fun tournament to go to because I get to see my family! So I always try to make the most this tournament.

This year was a little different. Instead of spreading the tournament over two days, they did a one day tournament. The guys got 1st again for the 9th year in a row!! As you can see, they got really dirty getting the job done. LOL.

While the boys were playing their softball games, we fans dealt with the extreme heat but overall it was fun. I will admit, I've been spoiled in the past years with just having Kaeleah. She would usually find a friend and play so I could watch the games. This year was totally different, Brynn had other plans for me. While I chased her around, I caught glimpses of the games and was able to take a few photos here and there. Having little ones makes it hard to enjoy a softball game, but overall, I had a blast. I can't wait until next year!!


The Schoenchen Team & Billy hitting another bomb!


While the guys played the girls entertained themselves.


Brynn & Laylah. As you can tell it's hot, Brynn's hair is curling up again.


Kaeleah, Lexi, & Katelyn.


Passing the time in between the games. Billy, Travis, Tia, Katelyn, Laylah, & Cherie.


Kaeleah & Lexi dancing. Nolan spraying Laylah and himself.


Billy


Ryan & Travis


Billy and the team.

0 comments: