CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dreiling Family Reunion 2010

My grandparents, Katie and Merf, my mom, my aunt and uncle, Nadine and Randy, and of course, Billy, me and the girls


Brynn and Kaeleah


my mom, my grandma, my grandpa, and my aunt, Nadine

A couple of weeks ago, we headed out to Lake McConaughy, NE for the Frank & Catherine Dreiling Reunion. Frank and Catherine are my great-grandparents from Victoria, KS (my grandma's parents). We get together every 2 years to celebrate their lives and the entire Dreiling family.

Unfortunately, not many people could make it from my family, but we made the most of out it. We really missed all of those who couldn't make it. Overall, we had a great time eating, visiting, and of course, playing horseshoes. It was great to see everyone and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing everyone again in two years! (Above are some pictures of just my family. My camera died that afternoon, so I didn't get a lot of pictures).

0 comments: