CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 1, 2009

First of many posts...


Have you been wondering what the Russell's are up too? Well, now you can keep tabs on all of us with our blog! I feel this will be an excellent way for my family and friends to keep updated on all of the exciting and fun Russell news. I feel bad that my family is missing out on so much, I don't want them to miss out anymore. My plan is to post a story, picture or something every other day, but we'll see on how well I keep up with that. I'll at least post something new once a week. Brynn is changing daily and Kaeleah is growing up SO fast. I'm so excited to keep you all updated with pics, stories, and much, much more! I hope you all enjoy! With much love ~ The Russell's :o)

0 comments: